Application For Transfer Certificate

Write an application to the principal of your college for a transfer certificate.

Application For Transfer Certificate
Application For Transfer Certificate

06, December, 2018
The Principal
KD College, Dhaka.

Sub:  Prayer for transfer certificate.
.
Dear Sir,
I am a regular student of class XII in Science group of your college beg most respectfully to state that my father is a government service holder and very recently he has been transferred from here to Khulna. My family has already been shifted to Khulna and I have to go with them. Moreover, I have no relatives to stay here. So, I need a transfer certificate so that I can get admitted into a college in Khulna.

I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to consider my case and issue me a transfer certificate as early as possible.

Sincerely your
Drucilla Kerry
Students of XII
Group Science
Class Roll: 03
KD College, Dhaka

You can also read my email writing
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post