Email Writing

E-mail Writing-1
In this post two emails have been included - showing sympathy for friend's sickness and to issue a testimonial email.
1. Suppose, you are Sinthia, student of class XII. Your friend Alin has sent you an e-mail saying that he is serious sick / ill at home / hospital. Now write a reply to him showing sympathy for his sickness. 
Email Writing - sympathy for friend's sickness, to issue a testimonial
Email Writing - sympathy for friend's sickness, to issue a testimonial 



Sent:  Monday, 07 November, 2016

Subject: Get well soon.

Dear Alin,

I received your e-mail just now and came to know that you are seriously sick / ill. The news has made me very anxious about you. I wish I could go to see you. But you know, my HSC exam is going on. So, I am extremely busy with my studies. After examination, I must meet you. My parents will visit you very soon. Please don’t get lost your heart at this moment. Hope you will come round very soon by the grace of the Almighty Allah.

No more today. Please keep me updated about your physical condition/progress. Convey my regards to your parents and love to youngsters.

Your loving friend
Sinthia.

2. Write an e-mail to the principal of your college requesting him to issue a testimonial and allow your father to receive it on your behalf. 



Sent: Monday, 07 November, 2016

Subject: A request to issue a testimonial.

Dear Sir,
With due respect, I would like to inform you that I have passed the HSC examination this year from your college with GPA 5. It is a happy news that I have got chance to be admitted into Dhaka University. For this purpose, I am in need of a testimonial regarding my result and character. But here I am very busy with some admission related work and I am not able to go to the college to take my testimonial. So it is my earnest request to you to allow my father to receive it on my behalf.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant my prayer and allow my father to receive it on my behalf.
Sincerely yours
Sinthia

Please Click Here to See More Email Writing.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post