Seat in the college hostel application

As an HSC student perhaps you know how  important the seat in a college hostel application is. So, you can read through the application carefully.

Seat in the college hostel application


Question: Write an application to the principal of your college for a seat in the college hostel as soon as possible.

Answer:

The Principal

KDC college

Katlagari, Shailkupa, Jhenaidah.


Sub: Prayer for a seat in the College hostel.


Dear sir, 

With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of class eleven of your college. My father is a service holder and is working in an NGO here. Recently he has been transferred from Katlagari to Khulna. Our family has already been shifted to Khulna. Now I have been staying in a shared room with one of my friends. He has shared his seat with me. 

But it's really hard to study attentively in such kind of circumstances. As a result my academic progress is being hampared greatly. So, I need a seat in the college hostel.

I, therefore, hope and pray that you would be kind enough to allot me a seat in our college hostel and oblige there.


Sincerely yours

Md. Sojal Hossain

Class: XI

Science group

Roll:10


Want to read transfer certificate application? Please click the link below:

https://hsctoday.blogspot.com/2018/12/application-for-transfer-certificate.html



 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post